We make these Candle Toppers which add style & function! And all our Candle-Savers ™ and metal artwork products are Made in America with American-Made Steel! They help your candle melt the wax all the way from side-to-side and top-to-bottom! And look great, too! They will also help even out those candles which already started to burn into a core down the wick. Remember, be sure to let the topper cool before removing it!!
We offer eight standard diameters:
- 3.2″ Common/Traditional Single Wick Yankee Jar Style;
- 3.5″ Less Common Voluspa 16 Ounce Style;
- 4″ Very Common 3-Wick Style for Bath & Body/Yankee/Numerous Other Brands;
- 4.5″ For PartyLite 3-Wick Candles, Harder to Fit Candles, or Slight Overhang on Smaller Diameters;
- 5″ For Your Special Slatkin/Homeworx Jar Candles;
- 5.25″ and 5.5″ For Newest 2022 Slatkin/Homeworx Candle Dimension; and
- 8.5” Uncommon Voluspa 123 Ounce Style. Our 3.2″ style topper is very versatile as it not only fits many popular brand candle jars but also works on a wide range of smaller jars, including Bath & Body Works 2.75″ diameter jars– overhanging just a bit and still helping your candle to melt the wax evenly.
For jar candle diameters up to 4″, we often recommend the even more versatile 4″ style which works with candles such as Yankee 12.5 oz (5″H x 4″W x 4″D) jars, Bath & Body 12.5 oz and 14.5 oz jars, and other brands measuring 4″ in diameter or less (again, overhanging just a bit on slightly smaller jars, but working well — in fact, customers report using them with success on even some of the smallest of jars out there!)
Does Thickness Matter? YES! Do not be afraid to ask any other manufacturers how thick their product is. But it can be confusing because a lot of ads say “heavy duty,” “thick,” or “very durable,” but those are just words. Some ads will tell you it is a particular gauge, but if you are like us, these approaches make us feel like a goat looking at a watch – – pretty confused! So, in this listing we use 1/8″ thick metal. Let’s put that in a list of thicknesses using common coins:
1/8″ = .125″ = 11 Gauge = Thicker than a Quarter and a Dime Stacked on Top of Each Other (2.4% Thicker). It is 250% thicker than 18 Gauge and 60% thicker than 14 Gauge.
NOTE: Any display or background items in the pictures are just for staging so that you can see our toppers in action – – they are not included in the listing. We are just selling our toppers, not our displays/props. Thank you for understanding!
Our standard Policies & Terms and Conditions apply to all orders of this product. Tags: Holidays, Symbols